2009-08-14

Faste food!


Having to cook every night is a challenge, for me, to say the least. Everything has to be good, fast, for the little ones. (I shouldn't say every night, since I sometimes jut stop by an oriental restaurant on the way home, or even order for delivery on my cell phone while still on the way! But even 2-3 nights a week is tricky!)

Fortunately, I have found Nigella on the web! I can now choose a recipe while walking, get some ingredients on the way home, and start cooking as soon as I arrive, while Nikola sits on the toilet and Julien watches me while commenting on my art ("No, no!")

Tonight, I made 2 sorts of Naan Pizzas: one with feta cheese, pancetta, olives, squashed tomatoes and tomato paste; and another one with the same tomato mix, with sardines and (random mild leftover) cheese. Yummy!

No comments: